Four days from now, most people will look for just a few words to sum up a simple premise.I'm thankful …
Expressing gratitude on Thanksgiving Day may not be a problem for almost 60 percent of Americans — those who pray daily, according to a 2007 Pew Research Center survey. But the other 40 percent, whatever their beliefs, might appreciate some thoughts on how to verbalize what most of us feel.
Read the complete story
(Some news sites require registration)